Join us in person and online for our hybrid worship services.
Note that services on fourth Sundays will only be held on Zoom starting in June.
Worship – Sunday @ 10:30am
In Unitarian Universalism, you can bring your whole self: your full identity, your questioning mind, your expansive heart.
Together, we create a force more powerful than one person or one belief system. As Unitarian Universalists, we do not have to check our personal background and beliefs at the door: we join together on a journey that honors everywhere we’ve been before.
Our beliefs are diverse and inclusive. We have no shared creed. Our shared covenant (our seven Principles) supports “the free and responsible search for truth and meaning.” Though Unitarianism and Universalism were both liberal Christian traditions, this responsible search has led us to embrace diverse teachings from Eastern and Western religions and philosophies.
Important Schedule and Location Updates Starting in May 2023
May 28: "Precious Memories". Rev. Teague at UU Congregation of Atlanta, (In-person at 2650 N Druid Hills RD NE, Atlanta, GA, and livestream at www.UUCA.org 11:00AM.) Abundant LUUv Coffee Time at 10:15 AM to 10:55 on ZOOM Beginning in June,
Gallery: The Return to Hammonds House Museum
What a day of rejoicing we experienced during our first in-person service at the Hammonds House Museum since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. Special thanks to all of our members and supporters who continued to join us via Zoom during
Abundant LUUv Anniversary V (Tano Anniversary) - Sunday, February 12, 2023
Tano means five in Swahili. Excerpt from the February, 5, 2023 newsletter: Abundant LUUv Anniversary V Sunday February 12, 2023 at 10:30 a.m. Please plan to attend and bring friends to Abundant LUUv’s celebration of our fifth anniversary,
Join Us in Person Starting Sunday, February 5, 2023
Excerpt from the January 28, 2023 newsletter: Sunday, February 5, 2023,“When We All Get Together” in person as well as on-line. We are joyfully returning to our starting place at Hammonds House Museum. Please be advised that the building is
- "I've Got Love on My Mind and Let's Talk About Our Love"
- "Precious Memories"
- "20th Century Segregation in the 21st Century"
- "Home Is Where the Hearth Is
- "Graduating with Freedom"
- "What Will the Good People Do?"
- When Loving Dearly Confuses Us
- “The River of Creativity Flowing Through Our Soul”
- "Back to Life: Easter Sunday at Abundant LUUv"
- "April Fool for Love"
- "Defining Moments:Finding and Claiming My Voice"
- "Inside Great Grandmother Martha’s Trunk: Beloved Community Unpacked"
- “Daughters of the Her Story Revolution”
- "Isn't She Lovely:" and She Must Be So Much More
- "An Invisible Disability"