In Unitarian Universalism, you can bring your whole self: your full identity, your questioning mind, your expansive heart.
Together, we create a force more powerful than one person or one belief system. As Unitarian Universalists, we do not have to check our personal background and beliefs at the door: we join together on a journey that honors everywhere we’ve been before.
Our beliefs are diverse and inclusive. We have no shared creed. Our shared covenant (our seven Principles) supports “the free and responsible search for truth and meaning.” Though Unitarianism and Universalism were both liberal Christian traditions, this responsible search has led us to embrace diverse teachings from Eastern and Western religions and philosophies.
Abundant Love Turns Three Sunday, Valentine's Day, February 14, 2021 10:30am ET via
Beloveds, Over the past year, thousands of Unitarian Universalists have been inspired, mobilized and activated through the work of UU the Vote. While all of us can feel proud of what we have accomplished together, I want to pause and honor the
Sunday, November 1, 2020 10:30 AM on ZOOM This Sunday has been designated for an exceedingly long time to honor and remember our ancestors from many cultures or those ancestors chosen in some faiths to be Saints with special responsibility.
This is a video greeting from Rev. Duncan Teague, founding minister of Abundant LUUV Congregation in Atlanta, GA. On Sunday, Jan. 12th, Coastal Virginia UU donated their Special Offering to benefit the work of Rev. Teague and Abundant
"Love and Sacrifice" by Rev. Duncan Teague Abundant LUUv's Easter Sunday worship 10:30 AM, April 12, 2020 on-line May you have what you need, Enjoy your health and know you are loved. We will be on ZOOM webinar
- Is Love Enough?
- Liberation; One Story at A Time
- Join us tonight at 8:45 pm ET!
- Third Anniversary Celebration
- “Unleashing a Radical Imagination”
- “What Connects Us; Science, Sociology, God, Kinfolk and Wealth”
- “The Power of Authenticity” In honor of Amanda Gorman, 2021 Inaugural Poet
- “The Right to Dream” - Honoring the late Rev. C.T. Vivian
- “How Are You Doing in America?”
- A New Year, A New Attitude
- "The Longest Night" - guest Rev Wylie Hughes
- "What Gift Shall We Bring"
- "Can We Afford It?"
- 12/13 GOTV with Abundant LUUv
- “Sorry, Not Sorry” Rev. Dr. Kathi Martin