Join us in person and online for our hybrid worship services.
Note that services on fourth Sundays will only be held on Zoom.
In Unitarian Universalism, you can bring your whole self: your full identity, your questioning mind, your expansive heart.
Together, we create a force more powerful than one person or one belief system. As Unitarian Universalists, we do not have to check our personal background and beliefs at the door: we join together on a journey that honors everywhere we’ve been before.
Our beliefs are diverse and inclusive. We have no shared creed. Our shared covenant (our seven Principles) supports “the free and responsible search for truth and meaning.” Though Unitarianism and Universalism were both liberal Christian traditions, this responsible search has led us to embrace diverse teachings from Eastern and Western religions and philosophies.
Abundant LUUv was present in the person of Rev. Duncan Teague facilitating the "Laying on of Hands" at the Installation Ceremony for our friend, Rev. Sherman Z. Logan, Jr.. His wife Franka Logan is shown seated next to him. Present from the national
Pictured in the photo with Rev. Teague is our honoree, Craig Washington, at our worship service for National Gay Mens' HIV/AIDS Awareness Day.
Abundant LUUv member Edward L. Anderson gave this sermon on October 23, 2022, accompanied by his wife, Maureen. The script from the sermon is below for your enrichment. Edward
The program took place during our hybrid service on Sunday, July 9. Pictures courtesy of D’Angelo's mother, Ayana
- "Dismantling Racism Requires Overcoming Capitalism"
- "We Can Only Stop HIV Together"
- "Please Don't Go!"
- "Beautiful Authenticity Welcomed"
- Reminder: This Sunday's Service Is at UUCA: "Being the Children of Bayard Rustin" by Rev. Duncan Teague
- "Being the Children of Bayard Rustin"
- "Good Purposes in Hard Times"
- "I Really Don't Know Clouds, At All"
- "The Muscle on the Mount"
- "Accusations, Accountability, and Prayers"
- "I've Been 'Buked, Scorned, and I've been Hacked"
- "So Far from Where We Meant to Be: Just Where We Belong"
- "The Threat of Self-Determination"
- "Abundant LUUv Blessed by Children"
- "Keep Your Heart Open"