In Unitarian Universalism, you can bring your whole self: your full identity, your questioning mind, your expansive heart.
Together, we create a force more powerful than one person or one belief system. As Unitarian Universalists, we do not have to check our personal background and beliefs at the door: we join together on a journey that honors everywhere we’ve been before.
Our beliefs are diverse and inclusive. We have no shared creed. Our shared covenant (our seven Principles) supports “the free and responsible search for truth and meaning.” Though Unitarianism and Universalism were both liberal Christian traditions, this responsible search has led us to embrace diverse teachings from Eastern and Western religions and philosophies.
Conversation with Historian Dan Royles, Ph.D. which the LGBTQ Religious Archives Network hosted on March 23, 2021. It is a lively discussion between Dan and the Rev. Duncan Teague about Dan's career in queer historical scholarship and his paper
By Rev. Jonathan Rogers At its core, “community ministry” rests on the idea that instead of people being brought to church, church should be brought to the people. Historically, this concept has always been a part of Unitarian Universalism.
Abundant Love Turns Three Sunday, Valentine's Day, February 14, 2021 10:30am ET via
Beloveds, Over the past year, thousands of Unitarian Universalists have been inspired, mobilized and activated through the work of UU the Vote. While all of us can feel proud of what we have accomplished together, I want to pause and honor the
Sunday, November 1, 2020 10:30 AM on ZOOM This Sunday has been designated for an exceedingly long time to honor and remember our ancestors from many cultures or those ancestors chosen in some faiths to be Saints with special responsibility.
- More Than a Blue Bin - Earth Day Observance
- “Rituals of Rejuvenation and Renaissance”
- “Resurrection Beyond Hope or Fear”
- Honoring Audre Lorde - By Women of ZAMI NOBLA
- “Black Women: Heavy Lifting”
- “Reclaim Yourself...Reclaim Your Life” by Imani Evans
- “Telling Her Side of the Story”
- Is Love Enough?
- Liberation; One Story at A Time
- Join us tonight at 8:45 pm ET!
- Third Anniversary Celebration
- “Unleashing a Radical Imagination”
- “What Connects Us; Science, Sociology, God, Kinfolk and Wealth”
- “The Power of Authenticity” In honor of Amanda Gorman, 2021 Inaugural Poet
- “The Right to Dream” - Honoring the late Rev. C.T. Vivian